It’s Thursday again? wooooah, speedy week!
- My darling friend and her husband just welcomed their first child into the world, I was so nervous while she was in Labor, she’s the closest person(other than my mom) to me to ever have a baby.
- Her name is Tiwalayo, I can’t believe how much I love her already. She is perfect.
- That news has put me in good spirits for the past few days. Thank God for his mercies on Mama and baby Tiwa.
- I’ve been walking everywhere lately, I walked a total of 6miles (or more) on Monday. Then today I walked to the Asian grocery store 35mins each way.
- Walking really helps me though, I feel lighter, at peace.
- When someone asks why I don’t do something my new reply shall be “It doesn’t bring me peace” lmao.
- “At long last love has arrived…and I thank God I’m alive” <—- for your listening pleasure 🙂
- My co-worker is still feeding me chocolates OMG! she brought these special Hawaiian ones today. yummy.
- It’s been a while since I hugged anyone 🙁 I like hugs.