- I’m going home to Lagos in about 2weeks, but we cant talk about it till the 29th OK?
- I got my camera!!!! finalllllllllly! sigh no time to properly play with it yet
- I just skyped with baby Tiwa! and she made sounds. So precious. She is 9 days old today
- I just found the most AMAZING food blog. I can’t even begin, she blogs about Nigerian food but in a way I’ve never seen. fantastic. go take a look -> http://longthroatmemoirs.com
- I’ve always wanted to know about real Nigerian cuisine not our dear over done Busy body Jrice and fried rice. I’m excited to explore her blog.
- OMG OK who is this woman and why is she living my life- she lives in Calabar! enough said!?? I need to finish this post so
stalkread her blog properly.
- I wore heels to work today, it was really nice! sharpened my outfit. until 5 hours later not so nice.
- As much as I enjoy wedding decor, planning, DIY etc I rarely go to weddings, once a year is enough for me(at most), I have one in October whooop!
- As much as I enjoy solitude it’s going to be really amazing living at home again, it’s nice to have to option of talking to someone, coming home to smeone or just sharing a meal. I really miss that.
Have an amazing weekend beautiful people 🙂
Sabsterrrrr (that’s right! that’s what they call me on the streets! uhhhn!)