- Happy thanksgiving to all my “Americans” It was always such a great time for me when I lived in the states.
- Spent all of yesterday on my mum’s friend’s organic farm! It was ammmmaazing (pictures up soonish)
- Related to the above I have been eating the most luscious fruits and veggies all day! I could live like this forever ever ever.
- I have really few friends in Lagos, it was rather shocking because at a point in my life all my friends were here. Life changes, people move, grow apart etc. and I’m learning to be OK with that.
- Remember the man I was attracted to in this post ? Meeeh.. I saw him today and figured it out, it was his voice. No longer attracted.
- Remember the tailor I was hoping on from last post? She was aiit. A tad expensive for me sha, the search continues
- I went to Covenant University on Tuesday and was really impressed by the campus and facilities. Really nice and beautiful too!
- My mum and I are such good friends I can’t bear the thought of living apart again 🙁
- Cant wait for my friend Simi to be in Lagos. Fun times ahead!
Have an amazing weekend y’all 🙂