Thank God it’s Thurrrrsday!
- I honestly don’t know what it is about Thursdays, I just love them.
- Did I tell y’all I got that teaching position I was interviewing for in December? I got it and I’m just loving it! I’m so happy.
- I’m currently reading “I do not come to you by chance” It’s such a good book, I’ve been reading it for two days and I can’t put it down.
- I think I’m finally finding my place within the Lagos crowd, this is not to say I won’t try new scenes once in a while but I’ve found safe spaces to have fun, be creative and just be.
- Why don’t people like valentines? In or out of a relationship I’ve always liked it. Last year I got my partner a watch; made us amazing candle lit dinner; it was great, but this year i’ll be doing some DIY crafting etc. I will share.
- Do you think some people are just born with a cheerful disposition? I mean I know personality traits are about 50% genetic but then could you in the same way others were naturally depressed?
- Sometimes it seems that when guys suffer heartbreak they suffer it harder… do you agree?
- I’m hopefully going to watch some live music tonight, I’m excited
- Life is good. I’m happy, how are you?
P.s I know there are some comments on old posts i haven’t replied I will do so now, I’m always here and I’m back to regular blogging