I was thinking, you know as I do sometimes (lol) this year I’m going to be 25! I’ve never been one to agonize over getting older. I see it as a blessing and I find myself becoming more and more me… if that makes sense. It’s truly amazing. I’m really excited and thankful.
There are many things I want to do before I turn 25, most of them playful and just for fun but also some self development and things to make me a better person in general. I have 7 months to do them all!! Of course I’ll update you all as I cross things off, wish me luck!
- Visit Ghana
- Start planning a real wedding. Not the one in my head hahaha
- Master photoshop
- Go on vacation with my partner
- Learn how to sew
- Start writing my book
- Learn a new stroke in swimming – Butterfly or breaststroke
- Go on a road trip within Nigeria
- Make (some more) Art
- Take a photography class
- Get published in an online magazine
- Feature in a short.
- Get personal business cards
- Participate in a photo shoot – in front and behind the camera
- Visit Dubai
- Redesign my blog
- Create a personal website
- Start mentoring again
- Plan a (themed)party
- Pay for someone’s exams
- Volunteer to teach again
- Go on a family vacation
- Take an online class
- Improve my ICT skills
- Continue to live an authentic life!
Whew! What a list. Im excited. Have you done a list like this before? Leave me a link!