Thursday Tidbits!

July 2, 2015

Hurray! It’s Thursday 🙂

1. I’m not gonna lie, life has been really hard this past week, but I’m pushing through
  2. So inspired by Misty Copeland’s big win this week, isn’t she wonderful?
  3. This should have come last week but did you all see Taraji for W Magazine? WOW. Particularly in love with her make-up.
  4. Following our yoga discussion last week, this post by my friend Tega.
  5. I love this maternity shoot, if I ever had one, I’d like to look as natural as that.
  6. Miguel has a new album out, who has it? I wanna listen? Do you like
  7. On why the sky is sometimes blue
  8. Thanks for all the lovely responses on last week’s Thursday tidbits
  9. Let me leave you with a question, what’s your definition of strength?

Have a fabulous weekend

• Reply Tolz July 2, 2015 at 2:01 pm

I dont mean to sound crass but Miguel’s album is poo, i’d hook you up whenever.

• Reply Sabirah July 2, 2015 at 2:18 pm

hahahhah maybe it will grow on you?

• Reply An Afrikan Butterfly July 2, 2015 at 2:10 pm

Heyy
    Miguel is easily my favourite guy in music (boy has jazzed me) so of course I had to get Wildheart as soon as it was out. I could listen to him all day long, but honestly speaking it’s my least Favourite Miguel album now. It’s not baddd… I knew it would be hard but I was really hoping that it would top Kaleidoscope Dream. Fave songs on it at the moment- Face The Sun (featuring Lenny Kravitz) and Waves. Please wear earphones!

• Reply Sabirah July 2, 2015 at 2:18 pm

Hahahaha thanks for the heads up on the earphones,

I really like miguel too so contrary to Tolz comment, imma give him a chance.

• Reply taynementt July 2, 2015 at 2:27 pm

I like me some Miguel but this album didn’t do it for me.

Thanks for the linkback to the blog 🙂

• Reply 'Loba July 2, 2015 at 2:44 pm

Read Tega’s post and I loved it! Especially her step by step process, meanwhile I’m watching a video on how Christian Yoga is an oxymoron, I have no thoughts on it yet https://m.youtube.com/watch?feature=youtu.be&v=IV6bvTHumqk

I will be back on my thoughts about strength.

Warm fuzzy hugs for you dear and a big fat kiss :* mueh mueh!

• Reply Tega July 11, 2015 at 11:59 pm