It’s Thursdaaaaaay y’all! I hope you’re feeling good!
Let’s get into it
- I LOVE this piece on marriage, I love it when people demystify things, my favourites being marriage and motherhood.
- Ready for people to start demystifying business.;)
- You might shed a tear or two – Letters from a father to son after his death. Really good.
- This BBC presenter was caught live on television brushing her hair and was so chill. Didn’t even awkwardly apologise or giggle. Teach me your ways mama.
- Dreaming of this simple salad. Hey it’s corn season! Yum!
- Been trying to get into podcasts, I feel like I’m really missing out, do you have any you listen to? I’m open to a variety of topics, do share.
- I loooove eggs, and this post was all me, I wish I wrote it, but my blogger boo did so it’s all good, go read it then snoop around Nik Nak Co. So much to see, read… hear.
- I saw the movie “Inside out” with my brother sometime last week and loved it, but even more loved the musical short movie “I lava you” that showed before the movie! It’s so cute! I’ve linked only the audio as the video isn’t available yet but worth a listen.
- It’s my friend’s traditional engagement today so I’ll be busy getting my dance on!
Have a beautiful weekend people!