It’s been a long time, I shouldn’t have left you, without a dope beat to step to, step to, step to.
I think you know why it’s been a while, the course got really intense and I barely remembered to eat. But I finished last week and I passssssed so yeah, let’s get into it shall we?
- Thai commercials are so funny, I will do a round up of some of my faves later (hard to find ones with subtitles) but here’s this one for now
- The myth of quality time. I love this
- Have you seen Childish Gambino’s cover of Tamia’s So into you? I love it so much.
- I really admire Shonda Rimes and loved reading this interview
- I leave Thailand soon and I’m trying hard not to think about it, there is a physical pain.
- I asked before, if we don’t deal with trauma will it always come back to haunt us? Is this my answer?
- What can we do about women’s health in Nigeria?
- Who defines what “selling out” is? In any context
We kind got somber with those last few ones no? Thank you for sticking with me, and I hope you enjoyed something.