Heyyyy, another Thursday is upon us! Hip hip hooray!
Let’s get into it.
- Legally divorced from her parents at 14… I never knew so much about Drew Barrymore and I quite enjoyed this interview
- I’m always so intrigued by stories of abuse, it takes incredible strength to share and this one was haunting.
- This Barbie ad is so heart warming and the message is beautiful.
- Last week I mentioned starting a creative business, can you guess what? Maybe next week I’ll be ready to share 😉
- In Last week’s Thursday Tidbits, Funmi, left an amazing comment about a challenge called the Whole30. I’m so intrigued, can I do it?
- I love moments of humanity like this. People stuck on the train have a sing-along (watch from the 2min mark).
- Elizabeth Gilbert on dealing with criticism I enjoyed this so much. So much.
- I’ve been beating myself up about not reading enough books, but I read A LOT of articles daily and surely that must count for something no?
- Related to the above, I’ve been telling everyone I want a Kindle paperwhite, so I might as well come here and shout it too. yah!
Have a wonderful weekend, I don’t have any plans… yet.