Hope you’re well… let’s dig in.
- In the wake of all the “Social media is fake” talk this week (google Essensa if you’re lost) This post was quite refreshing.
- The great thing about knowing amazing people is you’re surrounded by new, cool and interesting things all the time. My girl C just set this up- immensely useful meal planning blog
- Related, FOUR of my friends are showing stuff at The Lagos Home show this weekend, I’ll be there to support so please come through, say hello and shop for your home!
- I’m hoping that by the next show I’ll be showing my products as well, make sure you’re subscribed, I’ll be sending out a first look email to all my blog-friends 🙂
- A new way of thinking about addiction, loved this animated video!
- Adele’s in Rolling stone this month and I really enjoyed her interview. I love the cover photo so much too
- Job applications are so draining, I don’t mean to complain but if you’re the praying type, please ask for some good news to come my way?
- This article on The Poetics of smell was interesting. Smell can be really powerful!
- I started Serial y’all!!! Thanks for the recommendation.
I hope you have a lovely weekend and take sometime to connect with and support some loved ones.
Love, love, love.