So glad to see another Thursday, sorry that I missed the last one.
Let’s get into it, shall we?
- I cannot begin to explain, this long read, on a girl’s conversion from her faith- via twitter- is this is the best thing I’ve read this week. I laughed, then cried.
- I really enjoyed this piece on R Kelly, not sure when I consciously stopped listening to him but it made me think of this “art vs the person” Are they this same – I’d love to get a discussion going in the comments on this one.
- This sweet sweet video- because we all need a Reminder to care.
- Did you read Shonda Rhimes and Oprah’s declaration this week? Love love loved it. Really need to get “The year of yes”.
- Did you see the new posts on the blog this week? Travelventures! Here and Here.
- Gratitude + Happiness more sap. Happy tears and science, win win I say!
- I entered this giveaway, because this blog is my baby, my love my safe space (but if I don’t win, I want one of you to- lol) so yah! Enter.
- After all that seriousness and sap we need some humour and oh this is hilarious. I laughed out loud so many times! Sex and Spanx.
- Related to the above, ladies, do you wear spanx or any kind of shapewear, body magic, waist cinched etc? Do you like them?
That’s all, I think I’ve more than made up for not coming through last Thursday and I hope I’m forgiven. Do have a lovely weekend- I’m going to a themed party whoop!- And share this post with someone who might enjoy it.