These weeks are blazing by, how are we at an another Thursday already? Hope you’re doing well
Let’s get into it.
- Our Long read for the week– I debated putting this one up, I really enjoyed it but I wondered if it would be y’all’s cup of tea, let me know will you? I’m a big fan of Yemisi’s.
- Roxanne Gay writes about her morning outfit routine, and some of it feels all too real.
- One of my Egbons (older sibling -in my head) about building a tribe and I love it so much. Do you have a tribe?
- We really need to give more real hugs… I mean have you heard about paid snugglers?
- There’s a name for that fear you have, here’s one way to deal.
- I wrote this over three years ago, really happy to be reading it again.
- I love this quick friendship tip, I think it will work for most of my LDRs
- LMAO I love this ad
- Happy thanksgiving if you celebrate! I really miss it 🙂
Bonus:Funmi Iyanda was awarded an Honorary Fellowship at Cumbria University… and her speech! I couldn’t not share (found seconds before posting!)
Have a restful weekend, give out some hugs and spend sometime with friends- I’ll be doing just that.