Can you imagine? I totally forgot today was Thursday, thanks to the lovely lady who reminded me on twitter.
Let’s dive in!
- I begin with our longish read, ‘P posted this Zadie Smith piece on Joy … made me really think. When last did you experience Joy? Fairly recently for me actually and it was strange.
- This creepy animation on our impact on the world, timely with all the conferences and summits going on eh?
- Bwahahaha for a classic over thinker like myself, this was hilarious
- My Friend Ore says there’s no relationship without the title, I reluctantly agree, I love this short piece on the what are we question. Cute huh?
- Among all the blog series I’ve ever read, this is my favourite: Beauty uniforms on A cup of Jo. with every new one, I learn more about different women, what’s important, building confidence… It’s great, read at least 5, or 10. lol
- I always forget peer pressure can still be a thing in adulthood, and it creeps up upon you without your knowledge.
- Ever wondered how sex scenes are shot? Mighty awkward. amazing how something like that could end up beautiful in the final shot. FYI NSFW
- I meant to post this last week and totally forgot, I loved this so much- Adele impersonators
- Speaking of which, can I say I’m not totally in love with 25? It’s OK but it’s not on repeat. Have you listened to the album?
I’m off to Abuja for a wedding this weekend so fun times! Going to see lots of good friends.
Have a fantastic weekend!