Only one more Thursday before Christmas!
Let’s see what this week is offering.
- Woah! Loved the responses and engagements on this post, thank you so much for reading and sharing.
- Looking at TIME’s top 10 photos of the year and feeling incredibly moved, It’s sad that most of them are grim, in fact I think the photo of Nigeria is the only happy one. Tough year.
- And a favourite photo series of mine. Isn’t photography so powerful?
- Christmas season is inundated with ‘charity’ and such and I really don’t know how I feel about it all… it’s all just so… showy. It’s important to give, how we do it, is also just as important.
- Bwahahahhaha I love this video, even love that I ‘know’ the people who made it too… I’m an instagram BFF. LOL that counts too no?
- I haven’t felt super excited about 2016 till now, but signing up for this workshop has me all revved up #myfriendsarebrilliant
- Y’all know I’m a sucker for love, and science… I love this video, might have shed a tear or two.
- What happens after you go viral, enjoyed this.
- I’m feeling generally happier these days, Christmas spirit perhaps? I don’t know.
What are you up to this weekend? I have two parties and I’m going to the Eat Drink Festival later on Sunday, if you see me, say hello :).
Have a great weekend.