Christmas eve! One more Thursday before 2016, are you ready?
I’m quite excited… so let’s get into it.
- What does Success mean to you? Thanks Amanda for sharing this on twitter… A kinder philosophy
- Her boyfriend came out as gay– I really enjoyed her insights on the whole situation, I love when a situation I haven’t experienced can bring so much perspective to one I have.
- Another thing I love- real connections, friendship. Here’s a list of ways to catch up that don’t include coffee or drinks. revisiting many of these.
- How much time do we have left to spend with those we care about- I like the takeaway of this piece and the unusual style it was written in.
- Not everything happens for a reason, because there are so many around us grieving, here is how to be better being “there”.
- D’aaaaaaaw can you resist the cuteness of these baby bunnies?
- Next Thursday will be New Years Eve and I envision my self dancing into the night (dance is a form of worship :D) in a dress like this
- Speaking of Dance… ps NSFW
- Who is going teach me to make videos like this? (I suppose I should stop spending camera money on travel experiences 0_O). Look at how beautiful my California is, the cinematography is just so beautiful.
I don’t have any grand Christmas plans, I’ll probably cook in the morning then I’m heading out to do some face painting for some kiddos in the afternoon and possibly a party in the evening.
Have a lovely Christmas!