First off thank you to everyone who subscribed to the newsletter, I will continue sending them even though I’m back to blogging, I really liked the intimacy of it all. The responses on my last newsletter! Phew, let’s just say we’re family now.
- I can’t wait to tell you all about my new job which has occupied most of my time the past few weeks.
- Y’all know I love Yuna, and Her new single with Usher has been on repeat! Love it, give it a listen and let me know 🙂
- Confession I wrote the above weeks ago, in the time since then, the video came out! ahhhh love love love!
- Have you read any of Helen Oyeyemi’s work? This is a story from her new collection, what do you think?
- Really enjoyed reading this Teju Cole article.
- Bwahahahaha. Periods are the worst and I have experienced every title here. LMAO
- I feel this on a visceral level
- Sheba’s post on hammering in Lagos, is so beautifully written.
- Happy Long weekend! I’m looking forward to making lots (recipes for the blog too) and going to the GTB food and drink fair.
Tell me something!
I’ve missed this space.
Have a lovely weekend