Whoop whoop! It’s Thursday, hashtag Thank you Jesus.
- Every week I write an update email to my boss about how work is going which we later go over on Skype. I rate my personal and work life on a scale of 1-10 and this week I’m giving work a 9!
- Currently listening to this at work and it’s so beautiful. I love Ludovico Einaudi. Una mattina is also a favourite. And this song is like a nice warm hug
- I love this idea, I wish I came up with it, so I signed up to be a host. I’ll keep you posted.
- The full spectrum of care taking. Profound
- I cried, gosh the injustice of this.
- This made me think of religion, how is it evolving, how much is too much. Where does culture intersect or are they pretty inseparable now. What do you think?
- A lot of people subscribed to my newsletter after the blog came back; too keep you in the loop, here’s the last issue and there’s a link to past issues there as well.
- I relate to this on so many levels! hahahahaha. I’m going to miss the toast.
- I want to blog so much more but life is so demanding… *long sigh*
Have a great weekend, I have nothing planned but I do intend to spend some time with a chubby baby and get some sweet baby cuddles.