- I don’t really like my music loud, like medium high is good, I don’t like my music blaring
- I secretly dream of writing things that will stir people, some kind of poetry or fiction or something
- I have so many dreams I wonder if I will ever find a way to effortlessly blend or pursue them all.
- I really miss my partner, mostly laying down in silence and reading next to him.
- Right now I’m listening to Maxwell, Chrisette Michele and Donnell Jones. Music is good.
- I’m happy.
- This journey to self love… one can’t slow down. It’s a daily fight and struggle.
- Grace is such a beautiful word and thing.
- I’d really like to create a space for young creatives to come and bounce ideas and be inspired… that would be cool. Soon.