Late again, sorry! Nigerian factor.
- It was our anniversary yesterday! 😀
- Saw Nigerian movie “Hood rush” great acting & story line although the singing was a bit much at times, I really enjoyed it
- I wish the hood rush theatre was as full as the sky fall one…
- What are we really going to do about Nigerian men peeing in public, It’s so disgusting it’s unbelievable, I’ve started taking my phone out pretending to take a picture. hahaha. Shames them quickly.
- My mum commended me on my “faith” this morning, saying she needs to learn from me. Really warmed my heart.
- I’m going to pick up my clothes from a new tailor today, fingers crossed. I hope she is the ONE. the search for a good tailor is reeeeal.
- Cooking really makes me happy. Finally decided to do something about my lethargy and creative rut. Cook something new every wednesday when my friend Suyi is visiting.
- Everyone loved the creamy pasta dish I made. My mum who wasn’t interested came back for seconds!
- Ugh I haaaaate Nigerian salons, the have NO clue bout natural hair, back to doing my hair myself. My mum did some sexy all back for me last night. (whose mum still does their hair? lol :D)
Have an amazing weekend everyone!