Good evening, (does evening start at 4 or 5pm?) it’s Thursdaaaay! Grab a cup of tea and dig in!
- If you were the Dean for the day, what would you add or change to the university? I would certainly love to be a part of this class
- It seems like a different world and time when I was doing research in Social psychology and preparing for a PhD. Questions like How to project power, made me dizzy with excitement. They still do.
- I feel like this post is so speaking to me, Is it speaking to you?
- Nigeria is getting to be to much. This week’s frustration? Banks.
- Really enjoyed Folaju’s photo story on his home (best viewed on a computer screen). the interaction between the words and photographs creates a really interesting visual experience.
- I love this animation on why men often think women are flirting… when they aren’t. I can never resist a bit of evolutionary theory!
- I haven’t read ANY of the books on this list and I honestly feel a little ashamed. I am accepting donations while they sit in my Amazon cart. Have you read any of them?
- In this beautiful piece of writing, Ro talks about her death. It’s haunting, its lovely and depending on where the moon is, you might cry.
- I am travelling tomorrow! hmmm is the featured image a clue? Is it not? Please take a wild guess. I’ll reply on Sunday 🙂
That’s all I have today,
Love always my friends,