I haven’t said it here yet so Happy New Year!
- Sorry I’ve been away, I spent New Year in Hong Kong with my sister-friend and kept having all these good intentions of blogging while there that never materialised.
- Yes, Hong Kong was fantastic, shiny, glitzy, and fun, we were already planning our return there before we came back. I’ll tell you all about it in an upcoming post.
- Wooosh, so 2016 huh? I want to know everything (that you are willing to share) What’s exciting you and what plans you have for this year.
- Many people have weight loss as one of their new year goals, I really enjoyed this piece, that captures the nuances many of which we miss when we talk about weight.
- I’m like the only one who hasn’t read this, but just incase you haven’t too- Akwaeke’s beautiful essay, ‘Who will claim you’.
- 50 years into the future what will surprise your grandkids – This was good, what do you think will surprise yours?
- Found this to be a beautiful read. Sigh.
- And this one to be quite chilling its on Pedophilia, as a sexual orientation- Will you let me know what you think?
- Can I just say, thank you for reading and sharing my blog last year, I love having you here and I hope 2016 we can really build a community here.